Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Tuolumne River Logistics 

Forums -> Access Issues -> Tuolumne River Logistics Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Tuolumne - At Merals PoolLatest PostNext Topic
 Author  Message 
RyanClark
Posted: Aug 1, 2023Post Subject: Tuolumne River Logistics
Can anyone advise on vehicle shuttle (Merals to Moccasin), and raft tow (to Moccasin)? It's been a while since I've done the T. I'd like to do it this month and I don't know who to contact for these services.
Thanks!
-Ryan

seanter
Posted: Aug 3, 2023Post Subject: Access
Last I heard (not sure if still accurate), the Merals road is still closed. S Fork road is open, but only to commercial outfitters, which sucks. Not sure of the log jam issues.
seanter
Posted: Aug 3, 2023Post Subject: Water tow info
DavesTowService wrote:

Hi everyone, Just want to thank you all for using my service last summer. I enjoyed it, and I hope you all found it helpful. It s aprox. 8 mile trip from Wards Ferry bridge to Moccasin marina [long paddle].

SO, I want you all to know I ll be available again this summer, and all you ve got to do is call me
{Dave 209-962-4965] direct, or contact Tuolumne River shuttle service
[ Darrell ] 209-559-4605 to reserve a time for hook up and pull out.
My boat is clean, powerful, can pull up to a dozen rafts per trip and most of all dependable. While you sit back and relax, I ll tow your rafts, quiet and smoothly back to Moccasin Marina in aprox 1 hrs. time. Call for details/ fee
Have a great year, See you on the water soon.......... Dave
P.S. I also can arrange to shuttle your auto from launch to Moccasin pt. marina for p-up