The gray menubar above contains links to all the Alerts functions.
- If you have a Dreamflows account, click Normal Setup to set up Normal flow alerts, or Continuous Setup to set up Continuous flow alerts (you will be asked to login first). To signup for an account, click Signup in the blue banner above. Both types of alert send you email when rivers you're watching go into/out of specific flow ranges set by you.
- If you have a Dreamflows account, click Board Setup to set up Bulletin Board alerts (you will be asked to login first). To signup for an account, click Signup in the blue banner above. Bulletin Board alerts send you email when new messages of the kind specified by you are posted to the bulletin board.
- To find out how the various kinds of alerts work, and what they will (or won't) do for you, click on the About link.
- To simulate setting up normal alerts of your choice, without physically saving any of the data to disk, click on the Demo link.
- For general Alerts help, and for links to specific Alerts help pages, click on the Alerts-Help link.