Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Cal-Salmon Nordheimer Race 2011 

Forums -> Archive -> Cal-Salmon Nordheimer Race 2011 Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Salmon - At Somes BarLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
paulgillingham
Posted: Apr 5, 2011Post Subject: Cal-Salmon Nordheimer Race 2011

Cal-Salmon Nordheimer Race 2011 Information
Benefiting: Matt Thomas & Project Walk

When: May 6 - May 8, 2010 - Race on May 7, Race starts on time at 1:23pm.

Where: Nordheimer section of the Cal-Salmon. Race is from the Put-In at Nordheimer Creek Beach to the end of Freight Train Rapid. This is a Class IV-V run.

Why: A Benefit for Matt Thomas and continuing his recovery at Project Walk. For more information about Matt & Project Walk go here:

Matt Never Gives Up
Project Walk

Cost: As always everything is free. Due to permit and insurance issues there is a $5 insurance fee for anyone who is not ACA member. Can be paid on race day.

Help Wanted: Safety and Volunteers needed. Help is appreciated.

Race Theme: Cheerleaders vs Nerds. Everyone is encouraged to race in their costume, make sure you still float...and do not litter!

Camping: Free camping will be available at two reserved campsites at Nordheimer Campground. Donations accepted for camping reservations.

IF YOU PACK IT IN PLEASE PACK IT OUT. LET'S DO ALL WE CAN TO KEEP THE SALMON RIVER BEAUTIFUL!

For directions for campground, race start and finish click Here.

For Questions Contact:
Paul Gillingham
Cpg5@humboldt.edu
530-598-2408

paulgillingham
Posted: Apr 7, 2011Post Subject: Campsites
Reservations have been made for campsites B & C at Nordheimer Camp Ground.
NSDan
Posted: Apr 24, 2011Post Subject: 5 Time Champ?
This is a message to would-be competitors with Longboats...if you want to stop me from becoming the 5 time champ, its time to unearth your pirouettes, responses, dancers and lasers--Greenboats and Stingers need not apply!
See ya there,
Dan
Forums -> Archive -> Cal-Salmon Nordheimer Race 2011 Page 1 of 1