Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Customized Dreamflows flow reports 

Forums -> Archive -> Customized Dreamflows flow reports Page 1 of 1
 Author  Message 
chris
Site Admin
Posted: May 23, 2011Post Subject: Customized Dreamflows flow reports
Dreamflows has extended the ability to produce your own customized flow reports, which you define by means of your "favorites list".

There are two basic formats.

The first is "Desktop" format, which is appropriate for a desktop/laptop/large screen device. There are three sub-formats:
* Latest flows - this displays the latest flow that Dreamflows has for each flow site on your favorites list.
* Realtime flows - this is essentially the same as normal Realtime reports, except only those flow sites on your favorites list are displayed.
* Daily flows - this is essentially the same as normal Daily reports, except only those flow sites on your favorites list are displayed.

The second format is "Smart Phone" format, which has been available for a while now and (naturally enough) is oriented toward smart phones like the iPhone and Android. It has a main page that lists basic flow information for your favorite sites, but you can easily drill down to get detailed information (like weather reports, graphs, reaches, location information, all the usual stuff).

To give it a try visit http://www.dreamflows.com/custom and read up on the help pages, or just wade right in by clicking on Desk-Flows or Smart-Flows as appropriate.

Questions? Feedback? Email me at chris@dreamflows.com
Forums -> Archive -> Customized Dreamflows flow reports Page 1 of 1