Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Rafts on this stretch 

Forums -> General -> Rafts on this stretch Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: No. Mokelumne - Below Tiger Creek DamLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
nnikirk
Posted: Feb 11, 2009Post Subject: Rafts on this stretch
In 2008 we ran small (11 foot) rafts down this as paddle rafts and it was a blast! The next weekend, we took our small (13 foot) cat-a-rafts and rowed down this stretch again. It was great, just too short... I encourage everyone with the appropriate craft and experience to join in on the fun in 2009. Be sure and fill out a survey form at the end of each run.
nnikirk
Posted: Apr 22, 2010Post Subject: 2010 Tiger here we come
Looking to boat this one again in 2010 with the small cats (rowing) although it is good for small rafts and even full size paddle rafts. We ran it last year at about 1000 cfs and it is better than the "normal" 750 cfs. Would like to see it even higher. Plan on a couple of runs in a day as it is so short.
nnikirk
Posted: Apr 10, 2013Post Subject: Go Have Fun!
Looks like flows came up for Tiger. This is a very fun little stretch to do laps on, even with rafts. Our catarafts are great fun in here too. Get out there and use that water!
Forums -> General -> Rafts on this stretch Page 1 of 1