Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Dreamflows upgrade 

Forums -> Archive -> Dreamflows upgrade Page 1 of 1
 Author  Message 
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Aug 28, 2013Post Subject: Dreamflows upgrade
The part of Dreamflows that serves up web pages (i.e. the part of Dreamflows that you see) is hosted by Hurricane Electric in Fremont, and the server assigned to Dreamflows has just undergone a major upgrade.

Long-term this is all to the good, however short-term we may see issues surrounding incompatibility between the old system and the new. If you see something strange, please let me know.
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Aug 29, 2013
The latest is that my registrar decided to reset the Dreamflows account to "Under Construction" (perhaps because during the upgrade it couldn't find Dreamflows? If so, how bizarre).

Fixed now. But, until the change can propagate through the Internet (several hours?) we can expect that visiting Dreamflows will lead to an "Under Construction" page instead of the real page at Hurricane Electric. Sooooo irritating. [And yes, I know you can't access this message as I write this, but when you can it should explain the craziness].

-=Chris
Forums -> Archive -> Dreamflows upgrade Page 1 of 1