In the table that follows, each date is color-coded according to the kind of release scheduled for that day:
|No scheduled boatable release planned for this day.|
|Ramping up/down below French Lake during the day.|
|Scheduled release: 130 cfs from French Lake all day.|
to 135 cfs
to 135 cfs
to fish flows
2. On Thursday, September 15, NID will start ramping up with a target flow of 135 cfs. This is very approximate - flow may end up higher or lower than 135 cfs.
3. On Friday, September 16, NID will adjust flow to a target of 135 cfs (because of where the gauge is located, adjusting to an exact target flow takes time, hence the long ramp time).
4. NID will release 135 cfs (or as close as they can manage) from September 17 through 26. They will then ramp down to fish flows on Tuesday morning, September 27.
5. Actual flow could be higher or lower than shown due to emergency mechanical or electrical conditions, unexpected precipitation, or other reasons outside NID's control.
6. Releases are from French Lake. Dreamflows estimates that it takes approximately 30 minutes for the water to travel from French Lake to Weil Lake, 3 hours to Faucherie Lake, and 24 hours to Sawmill Lake.
7. Users are urged to use caution and to wear all appropriate personal protective equipment.