Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  ACID wave in Redding , Ca. 

Forums -> General -> ACID wave in Redding , Ca. Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Sacramento - At Bend BridgeLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
georgew
Posted: Mar 19, 2011Post Subject: ACID wave in Redding , Ca.
The Sacramento River wave at Redding's Coldwell park is up. It has been gone for 6 or 7 years. 37,000 CFS right now. Get some while its hot!
georgew
Posted: Mar 23, 2011Post Subject: Sheriff Dept. making excuses
Well the local SO is closing the river. Stating that they are being told by a higher agency (State) to do so. Her is a little tidbit all boaters should keep in mind:
US State Code- Title 18, chapter 13 section 241 " Conspiracy against rights of citizens. If two or more persons... oppress, threaten or intimidate any inhabitant in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constition or laws of the United States,...with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured. They shall be fined not more than $5,000 or imprisoned not mor than ten years or both."
Law enforcement officers are subject to this law and constitution and can be held liable for unequal application.

ALSO REMEMBER:
U.S. Code Title 18 chapter 13 section 242
"Deprivation of rights under the color of law. Whoever under color of any law, stature, ordinace, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any inhabitant of any State...To deprive them of any rights, privileges or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States,...$1,000 fine, or imprisoned not more than one year or both."

Now I am not advocating civil disobedience by no means. But I am saying, Know how to stand up for yourself using the same laws that they are using. Peacefully, Paddle on my friends.
Forums -> General -> ACID wave in Redding , Ca. Page 1 of 1