Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Gmail is returning Dreamflows reports and alerts as spam 

Forums -> Flows -> Gmail is returning Dreamflows reports and alerts as spam Page 1 of 1
 Author  Message 
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Apr 12, 2021Post Subject: Gmail is returning Dreamflows reports and alerts as spam
Recently, alerts and emails sent by Dreamflows to Gmail accounts have been returned as suspected spam. They aren't - every one was requested by the recipient, who had to login to their Dreamflows account to do so. Hopefully future generations of spam filters will be considerably smarter.

Anyway, this explains why, if you've signed up to receive alerts/emails at your Gmail account, they've likely stopped arriving in your inbox.

This also explains why I've put a vacation hold on your alerts and reports, so they don't get sent any more (otherwise the rejected emails fill my inbox).

If you'd like to start receiving alerts and reports again then click this link and tell gmail that these alerts and reports aren't spam. Basically that page tells you to find emails from Dreamflows - there should be at least one - in your gmail spam folder and mark them not spam.

Once you've done all that, then login to your Dreamflows account and remove the vacation holds.

- Chris
Forums -> Flows -> Gmail is returning Dreamflows reports and alerts as spam Page 1 of 1