Topic: Another Opportunity for Devil's Nose
|Posted: May 24, 2018Post Subject: Another Opportunity for Devil's Nose
|This just in from Catherine at PG&E regarding the Mokelumne Devil’s Nose Cls V:|
Just wanted to let you know that there WILL be an opportunistic recreation flow on the Devil’s Nose run this weekend. We are planning to release 750-850 cfs at M-11 and it looks like we are picking up ~200 cfs between M-11 and M-38. We will be holding flows above 700 cfs through Monday evening.
Depending on thunderstorm activity in the next few days we may also have to hold flows above 700 cfs over the weekend of 6/2-6/3. I’ll can update you on our plans next week once we have a clearer idea of the weather.