Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  OPPORTUNISTIC AND SCHEDULED RECREATION FLOWS ON THE MOKELUMNE 

Forums -> Flows -> OPPORTUNISTIC AND SCHEDULED RECREATION FLOWS ON THE MOKELUMNE Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: No. Mokelumne - Below Salt Springs ResNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
theresaAW1
Posted: May 3, 2018Post Subject: OPPORTUNISTIC AND SCHEDULED RECREATION FLOWS ON THE MOKELUMNE
Devil’s Nose & Tiger Creek Opportunity this weekend 5/5 & 5/6

PG&E called to let me know there will be OPPORTUNISTIC recreational flows on Devils Nose and Tiger Creek this weekend. These are not scheduled flows but PG&E noticed they would be in the range for boating and were kind enough to give me a heads up.

PG&E forecasts that the flows for this weekend at Devil’s Nose will stay at approximately 1000 cfs at M11 (the gauge below Salt Springs Dam) with accretion from the side tributaries it will be approximately 1200 cfs at M38 (the gauge at the bottom of the run).

Tiger Creek is currently running at 1600 cfs and will likely be between 1300 - 1500 cfs thru the weekend.

Tentative SCHEDULED recreational flows for May & June on Tiger Creek and Electra:

NF Mokelumne Tiger Creek Cls IV
10 AM - 2 PM
700 cfs
May 18 (Friday) & 19
May 26, 27 & 28
June 1 (Friday) & 2
June 9

NF Mokelumne Electra Cls II-III
10 AM - 4 PM
700 cfs
May 12 & 13
May 19 & 20
May 26 & 27
June 3
June 9 & 10
June 16

Tentative SCHEDULED recreational flows for July on Electra:

NF Mokelumne Electra Cls II-III
10 AM - 4 PM
700 cfs
July 1
July 4
July 7 & 8
July 14
July 21
Forums -> Flows -> OPPORTUNISTIC AND SCHEDULED RECREATION FLOWS ON THE MOKELUMNE Page 1 of 1