Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Vandalism/Break in at Chili Bar 

Forums -> Archive -> Vandalism/Break in at Chili Bar Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: So. American - At Chili BarNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Sep 28, 2007Post Subject: Vandalism/Break in at Chili Bar
My car, a white Volvo Cross-Country, was broken into today at the upper parking lot at Chili Bar (SF American).  The rear passenger window was broken, and two apparently deliberate dings were put into the bodywork just below the window.  A small piece of rock was on the back seat, and glass was everywhere from front to back on both sides so the window got whacked real hard.  An old beat-up flimsy cotton bag with a bunch of worthless things in it was taken (well, worthless to anyone else, but a VCR tape of my 15 seconds of fame on KCRA 3 from 1997 was in the bag too - so not worthless to me).  Nothing else was taken, though, even though other stuff was easily reachable.  So was it a break-in or vandalism or perhaps a bit of both?

Anyway, this post serves as a warning to y'all that a break-in occurred, and to be on the look-out for repeats, and to ask if anyone saw or heard anything about this to let me know ... chris@dreamflows.com
Forums -> Archive -> Vandalism/Break in at Chili Bar Page 1 of 1