Topic: Dreamflows Flow Reports - New Map Format
|Posted: Sep 18, 2013Post Subject: Dreamflows Flow Reports - New Map Format
|Added a 'Map' format to the flow report pages (previously, only 'Standard' and 'Compact' formats were available).|
Sorry, but only conventional desktops are supported at this time; operation with touch-screen devices is still problematic.
Try out the Map version of the Realtime report here.
Detailed help is available by clicking on the symbol to the right of the main "Go" button, or clicking here.
The 'Map' feature gives you the ability to:
* Visualize where gauges are on the map.
* Display basic flow information, and get access to common auxilliary information.
* Locate a specific flow site, or group of sites, by name.
* Specify a city (or other location) and locate flow sites within X miles of that location.
* Select only those sites that are at good/optimum flow.
* Select only those sites that are within a specific region.
* Select sites by a combination of criteria to narrow the search even further.