Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Break in at Pigeon Point Put-In 

Forums -> Archive -> Break in at Pigeon Point Put-In Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Trinity - At Pigeon PointLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
joeriess
Posted: Jun 30, 2010Post Subject: Break in at Pigeon Point Put-In
Not that there's much that can be done about it, but my friend's truck was broken into at the Pigeon Point river access last weekend. Middle of the day on a busy weekend. These creeps busted in his driver's side window and ransacked his rig. I'm only posting this 'cause this is a popular put-in with good visibility, and I was pretty surprised to hear about it.
Trinitypaddler
Posted: Jun 30, 2010
Hey Joe,
It's Nick the RR on the Trinity. Would you ask your friend to contact me about the break in. I would like to get the details of the vandalism, also I will make a solid effort to patrol the river accesses more often. My office # is 530-623-1876.
Thanks,
Nick Walker
joeriess
Posted: Jun 30, 2010
Hey Nick, I passed your name/number along to Nate. Thanks for keeping an eye on things.
georgew
Posted: Jul 1, 2010Post Subject: Car breakins.
Maybe some of us should bring a little recon tactics with us. I'm not one for Vigilante justice. Unless it works.
joeriess
Posted: Jul 1, 2010
These jerks really went to town. They first tried drilling out his lock, then got sick of it and busted his passenger-side window in. They (probably) couldn't get past his password on the phone so they smashed it on the ground. Ran up his credit cards from Weaverville all the way down to the bay area at multiple stops. Real assholes.
Forums -> Archive -> Break in at Pigeon Point Put-In Page 1 of 1