Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Sanlo yesterday 

Forums -> Flows -> Sanlo yesterday Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: San Lorenzo - At FeltonLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
dwnrivr
Posted: Mar 4, 2009Post Subject: Sanlo yesterday
Putin 3pm flows 600-700. We portaged the waterfall
TeleJay
Posted: Mar 5, 2009Post Subject: Wood?
Thanks for the photo. May try to hit it Sunday if flow holds up. What's the latest on wood?
dwnrivr
Posted: Mar 5, 2009Post Subject: strainers
Whats up bro,
There is a strainer(same as last year I think)at low flows across the right channel/main channel less than a 1/4 mile below the Henry Cowell putin bridge blocking the right channel stay left. The Only other thing was the brush blocking the right channel that goes to the Rincon Trail access was worse than last year.
Zak
santacruz
Posted: Jan 21, 2010Post Subject: San lo
Did anyone run the san lo after this big storm? Thinking about doing it this saturday... flows hit 11,000 cfs 18 feet!!!
nathan h
Posted: Jan 21, 2010
I did it at 8000cfs about 5 years back. Biggest hazard is the trees that float along with you but it's otherwise ok. Everything is still runnable but scout blind corners for wood. Also watch out for balls and furniture!
commonsd
Posted: Jan 22, 2010
I ran it today. Optimal flow. All those rocks were covered. The boof down the middle was great. Everything is clean with no new wood, but the rain is still coming so keep your eyes open.
dwnrivr
Posted: Jan 24, 2010Post Subject: saturday trip
We ran it yesterday. 2 IK's one small raft. 500cfs Everything went no new wood. Flipped my IK on the waterfall, great carnage!
santacruz
Posted: Jan 25, 2010
I went on a hike this saturday and spent some time on the river, but didn't kayak it. Hopefully the flows will still be good for this saturday
Forums -> Flows -> Sanlo yesterday Page 1 of 1