Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  SF Feather - Releases below Little Grass Valley Dam 

Forums -> Archive -> SF Feather - Releases below Little Grass Valley Dam Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: So. Feather - Below Little Grass ValleyLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Aug 14, 2015Post Subject: SF Feather - Releases below Little Grass Valley Dam
The South Feather Water and Power Agency has shared the proposed 2015 reservoir draw-down release schedule for the SF Feather below Little Grass Valley Dam. The schedule is here.
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Sep 23, 2015
The South Feather Water and Power Agency has provisionally changed the 2015 reservoir draw-down release schedule for the SF Feather below Little Grass Valley Dam. Instead of releasing 300 cfs until the end of the month, then 400 cfs until mid-October, they plan to release 400 cfs from now until mid-October. This plan is not cast in stone yet so could change, however they don't think it will.

The updated schedule is here.
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Oct 19, 2015
The South Feather Water and Power Agency has provisionally extended the 2015 reservoir draw-down release schedule for the SF Feather below Little Grass Valley Dam for a week. They now expect to release 400 cfs until October 21, and start ramping down on October 22. If this plan changes, I'll post again here.

chris
Site Admin
Posted: Oct 20, 2015
The South Feather Water and Power Agency has updated the 2015 reservoir draw-down release schedule for the SF Feather below Little Grass Valley Dam slightly. The ramp down will now start tomorrow (Wednesday), though it will start so late (3pm) it's unlikely to affect boating.

Forums -> Archive -> SF Feather - Releases below Little Grass Valley Dam Page 1 of 1