Dreamflows Daily Report
Tue, Jun 18, 2013
This flow information reflects conditions only at the time measurements were taken.
Flows marked "est" or "rough" are estimates based on other flow values, and may therefore be wildly inaccurate
(see Estimate Information).
In addition, release changes, rainfall or snowmelt can cause dramatic changes to all flows.
Therefore, actual flows may differ significantly from the ones listed here.
"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"
- Display all sections at once
- Easy California Rivers
- Easy Nevada Rivers
- Easy Oregon Rivers
- Easy Utah Rivers
- Easy Arizona Rivers
- Other Dreamflows Reports
- Key to Symbols
- Estimate Information
- Helpful Dreamflows Links
- Download Tom Saffell's California River Map
- Dreamflows created and maintained as a free service by Chris Shackleton, Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.
- Flow Data Format:
- RiverName - FlowLocation WeatherSymbol BBS
- Time; 6/18 Flow; 6/17 Flow; 6/16 Flow; Comments
- The Dreamflows Bulletin Board
and the Dreamflows Notes page
report useful river information such as hazards, releases, access issues, etc.
A given posting may be on one but not the other, so be sure to visit both.
- The FAQ page answers some common questions.
- Dreamflows Alerts is a free service with additional features.
It will alert you when rivers of your choice are running.
You are paddler number
5,249 to visit this web page since Feb 19, 2011.